Official Clubbs Real Estate Group Giveaway Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign (the “Campaign”) is open only to legal residents of the State of Florida who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Real Estate Agents and their families are ineligible to win.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules (the “Rules”), and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements as defined above. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Clubbs Real Estate Group, LLC (“CREG”) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting June 17th, 2022 on and ending at 11:59 PM on June 28th, 2022. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM on June 28th, 2022 to qualify.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by completing the steps on one of the following social media accounts at the time the Winner is selected:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClubbsRealEstate
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/clubbsrealestate
Required Steps to Enter:
- Locate the giveaway post on Facebook or Instagram;
- Like the Post on either Facebook or Instagram;
- Follow CREG on the same platform; and
- Facebook: Share the post (posts not visible to page admins may not qualify) -OR- Instagram: Tag friends in at least one comment.
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of CREG. You must provide all information requested and agree to these Rules. You may enter only one time on each platform for a total of two entries (Facebook and Instagram). You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of CREG.
- Prizes: The winners of the Campaign (collectively and individually referred to as the “Winner”) will receive 1st Place: One Yeti Prize Pack (contents subject to change without notice) with a total estimated value of $500.00; 2nd Place: One Yeti Tumbler and One Yeti Can Colster valued at $60; 3rd Place: One Yeti Can Colster valued at $30. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by CREG. Prizes subject to change without notice. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the sole discretion or CREG. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for CREG to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation. SHIPPING IS NOT PROVIDED. PICKUP ONLY.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected randomly from the total pool of qualified applicants under the supervision of CREG. Winner will be notified by the social media platform from which they entered within one week following selection of Winner or by other means deemed reasonable by CREG. CREG shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required by CREG, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at CREG’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering any content (e.g., photo, video, text, contact information, etc.), You understand and agree that CREG, anyone acting on behalf of CREG, and CREG’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CREG from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which CREG may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of this Campaign.
- Terms & Conditions: CREG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond CREG’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, CREG may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by CREG. CREG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Rules. CREG has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering; or conflicts of interest whether perceived or actual. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, CREG reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless CREG and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. In any case, You agree that the total maximum liability incurred by CREG is limited to the declared prize amount.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the State of Florida WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before the lowest court having jurisdiction over Bay County, Florida. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. only costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Relationships: CREG has no affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship, relationship, or agreement with Yeti, Facebook, Instagram, or any of their related companies. Logo and copyrighted materials are property of their respective owners.
- Real Estate Disclosures: CREG is a Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker engaged in the business of providing real estate related services. This is not intended to be a solicitation of business to those who currently have active listing agreements with other real estate professionals. Nothing in this Campaign is intended to be construed as legal or real estate advice.
- Privacy: Information submitted with an entry is subject to be used for the purpose of distributing marketing to applicants. By entering the Campaign you agree to allow us to send you periodic email marketing emails at the address provided.